TO REGISTER ONLINE
Fill out and submit the online registration form. Payment must be through PayPal.
Download and print the release forms and bring with copies of Coggins and rabies to the ride check-in.
TO REGISTER BY MAIL
Print and fill out the registration and release forms.
Make check out to Pomfret Horse & Trail Association.
Mail registration and release forms with payment to:
92 Orchard Hill Road
Pomfret Center, CT 06259
Bring copies of Coggins and rabies to the ride check-in.
6th Annual Cross Town Ride
Sunday, May 31, 2020
Enjoy spring in the Quiet Corner! Ride a variety of trails in the town of Pomfret, beginning and ending at Tyrone Farm. Proceeds go to trail maintenance and preservation in Pomfret. Limit of 110 riders.
DETAILS & INFORMATION
• Ride will be held rain or shine
• Entry Fee: PHTA Members - $35
Non-members - $45
Juniors under 18 (must be accompanied by an adult) - $20
• Lunch is included
• Registration opens at 8 am
• Ride out between 8:30 and 10:30 am
• Helmets are required
• Lunch from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm
• Registration closes May 26, 2020
• Registration fees are not refundable.
• For ride information email
Wood fired pizza provided by the Rolling Tomato.
Registered with New England Horse and Trail Association.